- Identity: FONDON REDES Y FLUIDOS S.L. NIF: B33614785
- Postal address: CTRA. GIJON-VERIÑA 5, 33211 GIJON
- Telephone: 985310351
- E-mail: email@example.com
- FONDON REDES Y FLUIDOS S.L., will be responsible for the processing of the data provided.
- The data provided will be treated by FONDON REDES Y FLUIDOS S.L. based on the legitimate interest of the person in charge in order to provide the requested service or to inform them about our products, services and news in the sector.
- The data provided will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with the owner or for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations and will only be communicated to the companies of the FONDON group, except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether FONDON REDES Y FLUIDOS S.L. is processing your data, you therefore have the right to access the data provided, rectify inaccurate data or request their deletion when the data are no longer needed, as well as other rights you may request as additional information.
- The rights can be exercised through the free channels provided by FONDON REDES Y FLUIDOS S.L., either by post to the above address or by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can request additional information on data protection by sending an email to email@example.com.
The cookies used are only associated with an anonymous user and his or her computer, and do not in themselves provide the user’s personal data.
By using cookies, it is possible for the server where the web site is located to recognize the web browser used by the user in order to make browsing easier. They are also used to measure audience and traffic parameters, control the process and number of entries.
The user has the possibility of configuring his or her browser to be warned of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. Please refer to the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
In order to use the website it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of cookies sent to the website, or the third party acting on its behalf, without prejudice to the need for the user to initiate such a session in each of the services whose provision requires prior registration.
In any case, cookies are temporary in nature for the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.